About

EVOLVE by Melissa provides customized online personal training plans globally. Plans are created for you directly by Melissa based on your goals, abilities, interests, equipment access, schedule, and medical history. We will work together through the entire process to make sure that you are confident in your movement technique and working towards your individual goals.

EVOLVE by Melissa strives to help clients reach their goals by focussing on the individual and developing healthy and sustainable exercise/eating habits. The goal is to create a healthy new lifestyle that is sustainable for the long term.

All plans include:
-Individualized Workout Plans Designed with YOU in Mind
-Access to EVOLVE by Melissa App and/or Desktop Version
-Personal Profile Page with Data Tracking
-Feedback and Support from Melissa with Unlimited messaging
-Access to Online Community and Newsletter with Monthly
Challenges, Education and Information

Custom Workouts Will:
-Be Designed Around Your Fitness Goals
-Provide Video Demonstrations and Technique Pointers
-Include Recommended Sets/Reps
-Include Support and Feedback
-Include Custom Conditioning
-Include Mobility/Flexibility Routines
-Provide a Calendar for Scheduling Sessions to Keep You Accountable

You choose your level of support through the multiple package options. You can also choose the Custom Nutrition Plan Add-On and/or In-Person Personal Training Add-On (HK Residents) to be included into any Fitness Plan to allow for even more support.

If you are ready to Reach Your Goals, then head over to www.evolvebymelissa.com to see all of the package options. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy reading through my blog. My coaching philosophy focuses on balance and sustainability. As a mother of two who has also been highly competitive in both sports and fitness, I know what it takes to be at the top 1% as well as what it takes to live the other 99% of my life in a healthy/sustainable way. You will find this theme throughout my posts about fitness and nutrition.

If you have any further questions about how EVOLVE by Melissa can help, please feel free to contact me at evolvebymelissa@gmail.com.